[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Cycling new tank

> From: Philmguy at aol_com
> I'm about to start up a new 75-gallon tank that will be heavily planted
> It would be nice to cycle it quickly [snip]

I thought I would reply to this but thought I'd wait to see what everyone
else said first. I'll now add my .02$ and agree with everybody that it's
completely unnecessary to be concerned about cycling a new tank with lotsa
plants and not too many fish to start with but for a completely different
reason: I find it extremely difficult to get the training wheels attached
and the darn thing is really tough to pedal on anything but the steepest
downhill inclines. You can't believe how tough it is fight back up the
hill especially with a full load of fish, gravel and water...
(hee-hee!) ;-)