[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V1 #125

>   fish load, yeast CO2, 120W of fluorescent lighting over
>   a 55G tank with various fast growing plants. Things were
>   cruising quite nicely,

        What is yeast C02? It sounds like you just add yeast powder...
How well does it work?

        I recently just set up a 30 gallon tank with about 1 and 1/2
inch of potting soil, covered with about 1 and 1/2 inches of medium
gravel.  I have not planted any plants yet. I have a few clumps of
floating alodea (spelling?) to condition the water.  I hope to put some
java ferns in soon.

        If you can sprinkle in some CO2 generator each night I would be
game to give it a try.  I don't have the cash to buy a CO2 cannister...

        Thanks in advance for the advice.

Buddy Wiese
MD/PhD Sutdent @University of Michigan