[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V1 #117

 Re>  Decay on plant.   Should it stay or should it go?

      The plant is a chain sword that I've had now for 7 months. It been in 3
different tanks and currently been in place for 3 months..   I've had no
problem untill now...
      The decay is effecting the plant at the point where the leaf joins the
stem and then spreads up the left and down the stem. Its effecting the old
growth first and starting on the new.. The leaf appears to have white dots
intermixed in the decaying leaves..
      Can anyone start to Identify this problem.
I would apperiecate any help on this, Thank you...!