[Prev][Next][Index]

low CO2 vs. plants

I realize that two of the most important things for photosynthesis are
light and CO2.
But since there are certain plants that grow well in limited light levels
such as crypts and java moss are there any plants that grow well (not
necessarily flourish though) in limited CO2 levels?  Would the plants that
grow in low light also require less CO2?  I am asking this because I have
been having poor luck with a DIY CO2 generator and would be happy to
continue without it if possible even if it would limit the types of plants
I could grow.

Cindy

* A chemist stepped up to the drug counter, hesitated for a moment,     *
* and asked for some acetylsalicylic acid, "You mean aspirin," said      *
* the druggist sarcastically.  "That's right,"  the chemist replied apol-   *
* ogetically, "you know, I can never remember that name."                  *