[Prev][Next][Index]

Maybee Salt?

     Will plants of any kind handle minute levels of salt in the
water?  I put a few sailfin mollies in my plant tank to help combat
mounting algae problems and they did a great job!  They are even
looking a bit better. (probbably from the better lighting.  They have
stopped breeding though.  I know that if I added a bit of sea salt it
would start them up again.  I am hesitant to do so however in fear of
melting my plants to puddles of green slime.
     Q:So can I add salt to my plant tank?
--

*    Justin Frese       Fresno, Ca                      *