[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Availability of several species

> From: "David Huie" <David.Huie at Bentley_COM>
>
>      I'm looking for the following species:
>
>      Alternanthera reineckii      (**)
 I have this but not in large quantities yet. It grows slowly.

>      Ludwigia glandulosa          (****)
 I have some of this or something similar. I strongly suspect that I have
 two unclassified (by me) species of Ludwigia.

>      Ludwigia arcuata             (***)
 I have lots of this but it grows relatively fast.

 Our local Aquarium Services has Ammania senegalensis on order as
well as Ludwigia repens and several others. Where am I going to put
all these plants? :-)

>      Any suggestions as to where I might be able to get these species?
 Do you live close to me? I'm in Vancouver, BC. I don't know your city.
 Are you in Colorado? That state is practically overrun with aquatic
 plant enthusiasts. ;-)

 Steve