[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Echonidorus Damage

Yoadie yo ho !!!

Based on a message from Shinji Egi to All,
Let's talk about: Re: Echonidorus Damage

 >>      The leaves have been growing for a week now
 >>      with no new damage now that I put the Panaque in my little anubias
 >>
 >>      tank...apparently those leaves are too tough to be effected.

 SE> Dave, I think your anubias may not be safe.
 SE> My Royal Pleco sure damaged anubias leaves.

Agreed! The Panaque nigrolineatus will even eat an old shoe
if you stick it in the tank! :) It kills ¡LL plants within a
few days, even as tough as Anubias! (I had an Aglaonema
simplex in the tank with the Panaqua for 1 day and had to
get it out of there immediately!).

           /
          ||/   -=< TONID >=-
     | /| |/   Tomasz Nidecki
     || |//    tonid at falcon_mimuw.edu.pl (FWD to FIDO)
     ||////    Tomasz.Nidecki at f78_n480.z2.fidonet.org
     /  /_
    |', ___
     --

Message originated at Tonid's Endemic Zone FIDO-Gate
From: Tomasz Nidecki <Tomasz.Nidecki at f78_n480.z2.fidonet.org>
To:   Shinji Egi
Please use the above "From:" address for private mail!