[Prev][Next][Index]

Fishroom plant meetings

After discussions in Fishroom and on this mailing list, we have decided to try
scheduling a plant meeting in Fishroom at a different time.  The first meeting on
the new schedule is planned for Wednesday, October 4 at 2:00 PM, US Central Time.

We hope to narrow the discussion topic at the Fishroom plant meetings by naming
a focus topic for each meeting.  The topic for the first meeting hasn't yet been
selected; we would hope to set the topic before or during the regularly scheduled
Fishroom plant meeting on Saturday, September 30, 1995 at 3:00 PM US Central
Time.

I hope the Wednesday scheduling is more convenient for those who could not make
our Saturday meetings.

See you in Fishroom:  kplace.monrou.com 1025, or 199.89.234.17 port 1025.

Roger S. Miller