[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: SAE

Yoadie yo ho !!!

Based on a message from Erik Olson to All,
Let's talk about: SAE

 EO> Yoadie h...<grr>

?!

 EO> SAE: Siamese Algae Eater.  Crossocheilus siamensis.  The best red brush
 EO> algae eater on the planet.  Is NOT agressive.  Related to the flying
 EO> fox.

Is it by any chance AKA Epalzeorhynchus siamensis?! If so I
would like to get it here, but I've NEVER seen one in a shop
:((((

 EO> CAE: Chinese Algae Eater.  Doesn't eat algae.  Gets very agressive.

That's the one I'd rather avoid... Gyrinocheilus aymonieri?

 EO> Never ask Liisa if she's talking about the wrong fish.  Liisa is the SAE

I never did :) I was wondering if I was talking about the
right one...

 EO>  queen.  :) If you don't beleive me, check
 EO> http://www.cco.caltech.edu/~aquaria/Krib/Fish/Algae-Eaters/

I will :)

           /
          ||/   -=< TONID >=-
     | /| |/   Tomasz Nidecki
     || |//    tonid at falcon_mimuw.edu.pl (FWD to FIDO)
     ||////    Tomasz.Nidecki at f78_n480.z2.fidonet.org
     /  /_
    |', ___
     --

Message originated at Tonid's Endemic Zone FIDO-Gate
From: Tomasz Nidecki <Tomasz.Nidecki at f78_n480.z2.fidonet.org>
To:   Erik Olson
Please use the above "From:" address for private mail!