[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Tonid's echinodorus sp.

Yoadie yo ho !!!

Based on a message from Stephen.Pushak at saudan_HAC.COM to All,
Let's talk about: Re: Tonid's echinodorus sp.

 S> Sounds like E. cordata from the brown spots on the young
 S> leaves, and the size. Are the leaves cordate (heart shaped?)

I've looked very carefuly in H.Frey's Aquarium book (one of
the best books available here), and it seems to me like it
is most probably E. aschersonianus. What do you think, does
the description fit it?

BTW, what are the characteristic features of E.oziris? I
have one E. which has reddish leaves, shape of which is
similar to E.amazonicus, but they're wider. Could this be
E.oziris?

           /
          ||/   -=< TONID >=-
     | /| |/   Tomasz Nidecki
     || |//    tonid at falcon_mimuw.edu.pl (FWD to FIDO)
     ||////    Tomasz.Nidecki at f78_n480.z2.fidonet.org
     /  /_
    |', ___
     --

Message originated at Tonid's Endemic Zone FIDO-Gate
From: Tomasz Nidecki <Tomasz.Nidecki at f78_n480.z2.fidonet.org>
To:   Stephen.Pushak at saudan_HAC.COM
Please use the above "From:" address for private mail!