[Prev][Next][Index]

re:Thanks

>From: justin_frese at csufresno_edu (Justin Frese)
>Date: Tue, 19 Sep 1995 08:48:18 -0700 (PDT)
>Subject: Thanks

>I recieved a few clippings from a local pet
>store of acertain plant.  I dont know what its called, scientific or
>otherwise.  It kinda looks like a bottle brush with rather fine
>"brissles".

>They were there about three
>days before I saw long white "runners" ( I think you call them)
>growing gravelward.  i again tried to plant them, carefully burrying
>the new little roots (actually they are about 2 inches long).  Was
>that the right thing to do?  I dont know!!!!

Sounds like cabomba caroliniana.  At first I thought it was Hornwort or
Myriophyllum (sp?), but the roots make it sound like cabomba.

David W. Webb
dwebb at ti_com

Any correlation between my opinions and those of Texas
Instruments is purely coincidental.

David W. Webb
Enterprise Computing Provisioning
Texas Instruments Inc. Dallas, TX USA
(214) 575-3443 (voice)  MSGID:       DAWB
(214) 575-4853 (fax)    Internet:    dwebb at ti_com
(214) 581-2380 (pager)  Text Pager:  pgr at msg_ti.com Subj:PAGE:David Webb