Date: Sun, 17 Sep 1995 13:21:16 -0700
To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
From: gtong at SIRIUS_COM (G.Tong)
Subject: Help: Apon. seeds

My Aponogeton stachyosporus has put up a flower spike and a second spike is
on its way. I had to guide the first spike to stick out an opening in the
rear of the tank hood or it would it would have been smashed against the
lights.

Can anyone tell me how I can collect and plant the seeds? I have already
brushed the flowers lightly to pollinate them but don't think the seeds
will land back into the water very easily because the spike is protruding
from a narrow opening. Plus I have dwarf gouramis and SAEs that might eat
them. Thanks in advance.

Greg. Tong
San Francisco, CA, USA
gtong at sirius_com

"Every infinity is composed of only two halves."