[Prev][Next][Index]

CO2 Measurement

> From: Roger Crowther <lysander at crl_com>
>
> Nobody, not even George "I have money to burn" Booth ;-), mentioned
> the Dupla kit.

We've used the Dupla O2, CO2, NO3 and Fe test kits and all of them
were terrible.  Hard to use, hard to read and crummy accuracy.  One
mitigating factor was that we bought these before Dupla was "popular"
and they may have been sitting on the shelf for a long time and the
reagents may have gone south. But no one I know of has had good
results with the Fe kit.  I think this accounts for the non-mention
of Dupla kits.

George