[Prev][Next][Index]

Cabomba

Anyone having success with this plant? I put some in the deep tank
with the 250w MH lights as it has never done well in my FL tank (not
enough light). It is growing well enough but the internode are nearly
2 inches apart. This makes for a tall, very spindly plant. I think
this is not the right tank for this stuff. I think it does well
growing across the surface of a tank, which is not ideal for aesthetics
and creates shade on the other plants. I have the red variety but it
is not coming out deep red like when it was in the store. I have Fe
at about .1 ppm. Is this sufficient? Perhaps it will get red near
the surface like my Ludwigia arcuata?

Steve