 Shaji Bhaskar,                                             bhaskar at bnr_ca
 BNR, 35 Davis Dr., RTP, NC 27709, USA                      (919) 991 7125

---forwarded message---->

Sep 10 21:56:00 1995
From:       'krandall at world_std.com'                          (BNR400)
Subject:    Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V1 #2

Subject: Re: Amano book & thanks to Karen

Joanne,

> Thank you very much for your wonderful plants!  They arrived in
> yesterday.  The anubias were about 5 times the size of ones I ha
> in stores & the root systems were incredible!  (Almost as much r
> as there were leaves!).  Which tank system of yours did they com
> substrate?, substrate heating?, CO2 levels? Fe levels? Any speci
> fertilizer? lighting levels?)

I told you they were big.<g>

They came out of my 55G Discus tank, which is set up exactly the
same as my 70G (good light, CO2, trace element supplementation,
fine gravel w/laterite) EXCEPT that this tank is the one with the
UGF/heater system.  Anubias does well in all my tanks, but grows
phenominally in this tank.

Karen