[Prev][Next][Index]

Aponogeton madagascariensis

My Aponogeton madagascariensis has send up a flowering stalk to the water
surface. Are the flowers of this species self-fertile? Do I have to do
anything to help it along. Obviously there are no insects to do their
thing in my house :). I think Steve Pushak had an A. madagascariensis that
flowered but I don't remember if any viable seeds were produced.  Any
possibility one can grow this species from seeds? If so, how? TIA.

 John Y. Ching (jyching at watnow_uwaterloo.ca)    |
 Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence Lab	|
 Department of Systems Design Engineering      	|
 University of Waterloo, Canada            	|