[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Messy wiring

> Q: Does anyone have any ideas on how to make your wiring job look nice a
>    neat?  IceCap only provides a mass of individual wires.  What a mess!

There is a product made for this purpose, though I don't know any brand
names. Picture a polyethelene tube cut in a spiral. Wrap it around your
wires, et voila!, the wires are enclosed in the tube. Saves having to fish
the wires through heat-shrink, plus, you can remove the tube when necessary.
These tubes (I wish I knew what they are called) are used in the broadcast
industry, and I would imagine the computer industry as well. Should be
available from electronic suppliers.
Regards,
Bob