[Prev][Next][Index]

Local Author and Crypts

Subject: Re: Local Author

George,

> Congratulations to Karen Randall for an excellent article on Crypts in
> the new Aquarium Fish Magazine (AFM).

Thanks!  I haven't got my issue yet, so I haven't seen it.  It was lots of
fun having Gary peering into my tanks for the two days he spent getting the
shots though!  We have other "joint ventures" planned for the future.<g>

As a side note on Crypts, after maintaining C. pontederifolia for several
years now, I finally have babies.  Now the funny thing is that this occurred
after moving the plants to my Discus tank kept at 82-84F.  Has anyone else
had experience with this plant preferring warmer temperatures?