[Prev][Next][Index]

Late-rama

Earle,  thanks for the excellent post on Laterite.  It makes sense to me
that firing the clay will alter its properties.  Also makes sense that
terra cotta is different than laterite.  I think I'm going to look at
local pottery supplies and/or this mail-order source, and get me 50
pounds to share with my fellow Seattle plant enthusiasts (last year I split
some orders of SAE's...  this year: dirt!).  A $30 minimum order is no
big deal.. I'd almost just pay them $30 for 50 pounds and say keep the
change...

     - Erik

---
Erik D. Olson					At home with the rack o' fish.
eriko at wrq_com (was olson at phys_washington.edu)