[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V1 #248

Hi
	What are the recomended water conditions for plants like amazon
swords, etc?  I'm new to aquaria and everywhere I've turned, I've found a
different answer (very different).  Since I've found this list, I figured
I'd ask here and get an answer from ones with experince.  My tap water is
acidid and very soft.  ph 6.8, hardness 45 ppm.  The plants are in a tank
with angelfish.  I believe I need to raise my hardness, but how can that be
done without affecting the ph?  Also, I've got 2 48" 40W bulbs in the
hood, is that enough light?  thanx very much.
Tom