From: dswanson at banyan_pfc.forestry.ca (Darin Swanson)
Subject: Aquatic Gardener Magazine
To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 1995 08:22:21 -0700 (PDT)

Just a quick question about the money needed to subscribe to the
Aquatic Gardener Magazine I have been hearing so much about.  I
noticed that the subscription address is Canadian.  I assume that the
subscription cost is in American dollars.  Is it OK for me to figure
out the exchange and send Canadian money.

I hope that someone on this forum can answer this question.

Thanks in advance

Darin Swanson
dswanson at pine_pfc.forestry.ca