[Prev][Next][Index]

Cheaper plant fertilizer?

Hello, all.

I'm new to this list but have already found it very practical and helpful.
Before I introduce my interest (in a future note), I was wondering if
anyone could steer me to less expensive plant fertizliers than the typical
plant tabs I find in mail order catalogs and pet shops.

I have some Amazon swords that would appreciate some under gravel
fertilizer. After putting out offshoots and the offshoots rooting and
growing to about 5 inches (about 7 leaves), their growth seems stalled.

I can't conceive of how regular plant fertilizer can be so cheap while
aquatic plant fertilizer costs upwards of $12 for six tiny pills.

Thanks!

Greg. Tong
gtong at sirius_com

"Every infinity is composed of only two halves."