[Prev][Next][Index]

Hello there :)

Hello everyone!

I've been watching the list for some time, but since my
experience in aquatic plants is small, and i've never really had
any success with them (the last time I had noce plants I bought
a King pleco and it ate them all for supper the next day ;))).
I'm here more to learn than to be active, however I would like
to offer to everyone my knowledge on SA catfish, especially
Loricariids (plecos), since they are often associated with
plants (bought to eat algae, but too often eat the whole plant
;)))

           /
          ||/   -=< TONID >=-
     | /| |/   Tomasz Nidecki
     || |//    tonid at falcon_mimuw.edu.pl (FWD to FIDO)
     ||////    Tomasz.Nidecki at f78_n480.z2.fidonet.org
     /  /_
    |', ___