[Prev][Next][Index]

re:How to login at the FISHROOM?

>I would like to know how to login at the
>FISHROOM. Everytime I try to login, it
>asks me for my login name and password.

Type in the name you want to go by.  Then type in the password
you want to use.  Then re-type the password to verify when
prompted.

>As a new user, how do I get a name
>and a password?
>
>Any other useless information about the
>FISHROOM at telnet://kplace.monrou.com:1025
>will be greatly appreciated.

Once you get in, type 'faq' and read the FAQ file.

>Please send replies to the e-mail address
>above.

Response sent to the above address and the plants list.

David W. Webb
Enterprise Computing Provisioning
Texas Instruments Inc.
(214) 575-3443 (voice)		MSGID:		DAWB
(214) 575-4853 (fax)			Internet:	dwebb at ti_com
(214) 581-2380 (pager)		Text Pager:	pgr at msg_ti.com Subj:PAGE:David
Webb