[Prev][Next][Index]

Fishroom bookshelves

One of the planned additions to the fishroom is bookshelves.  Each room will
eventually have bookshelves, and the bookshelves will be on-topic for that
room.  I am tasked with keeping the plant room bookshelves, and with co-keeping
the FW room bookshelves.  If any of you have books that you think I could add
to the bookshelves, please email me with the following information
about the book.  I plan to basically place the information you all give me in
the bookshelves.

The format is as follows: Author. (Year).  Title of book.  Where published:
Publisher's Name.

Example:
Duke, S. B., & Gross, A. C.  (1993).  Americas longest war.  New York: G. P.
Putmans Sons

We're also looking for web site http references.

Please mail suggestions to dwebb at ti_com

Thanks,

David W. Webb
Enterprise Computing Provisioning
Texas Instruments Inc.
(214) 575-3443 (voice)		MSGID:		DAWB
(214) 575-4853 (fax)			Internet:	dwebb at ti_com
(214) 581-2380 (pager)		Text Pager:	pgr at msg_ti.com Subj:PAGE:David
Webb