[Prev][Next][Index]

PC PH tester?

I was wondering if anyone has a copy of an artical about using your PC for a PH
tester.  I have seen references to this artical but my husband and I have been
unable to find it.  I was hoping that someone on this group might have a copy
or referances to it.

Thanks in advance!

Please reply to Newt at vax1_mankato.msus.edu

Trice L. Hundstad               | Mankato State University
Newt at vax1_mankato.msus.edu      | Mankato, MN USA
            ( . . )             | Fish+Bird+Cat+Horse=Way To Much Work!
          -"-->^<--"-           | They are worth it though! :^)
            Scamper             | BTW:  All spelling errors are due to S&H.