[Prev][Next][Index]

Greetings

I have been trying to grow live plants in my 38G long aquarium, however, every
plant that I have put in there has dies so far.  Last month someone sent
mt some Java Moss and Java Fern.  I has heard that these plants could thrive
in almost any water conditions.  WQell, the Java Moss is doing ok, however,
the Java Fern died almost right away.

I do not have enought money to buy CO2 tanks and reactors.  I was just
hoping to keep some viraiety of live plnat.  So I guess what I am looking
for are types of plants which can survive in almost any water conditions.

Dave