[Prev][Next][Index]

FYI: Better deals than TFP (Toronto Area)

I apologize first that this may only interest some of the Canadian readers
in this group (many of whom are in the Toronto area). There is a local pet
store chain called PetStuff that is closing. They currently have a 60% off
sale on all aquarium related items. I just picked up a 48" 55gal tank for
CAN$60, a Fluval 403 for CAN$67, and a Penguin 300 w/Bio-wheel for CAN$25.
This is a lot cheaper than even TFP, given the US$1 = CAN$1.40 exchange
rate. I also bought some plant fertilizers, water conditioners, and misc.
supplies, all at 60% off regular price.

Again, I am sorry if this is not directly related to plants. I just
thought some of you fellow Canucks have been paying for too much for too
long for the same stuff our American friends get for much less :(. I am
still looking for a reasonably priced CO2 regulator (sth less than $150)
locally.

PS. I am not associated with PetStuff in anyway; just hope someone might
benefit if you are in the market for some equipment (actually I wasn't
until I saw the prices :-)).

 John Y. Ching (jyching at watnow_uwaterloo.ca)    |
 Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence Lab	|
 Department of Systems Design Engineering      	|
 University of Waterloo, Canada            	|