[Prev][Next][Index]

UGF/heater

I was going to ask Karen Randall on Compuserve, but I've just realized
she is also on this list. What a great list!

Karen, I read your post regarding using small heaters in UGF uplift tubes
in the FISHNET with interest. It sounds like it could work in my case. My
tank has an UGF plate installed, but it is not been used. I went to look
for the 7.5 watt heaters in the local stores, but they are nowhere to be
found. Could you give me a bit more detail on the type of heaters you
used? What is the brand name/model number etc? What about the
manufacturer's name? Perhaps I could get my local store to order it...

Thanks.

P.S. Erik, should some of the "el-cheapo" heating cables alternatives and
or other experimental "low-tech" takeoff of "high-tech" stuff be
included as part of your wonderful http site?

 John Y. Ching (jyching at watnow_uwaterloo.ca)    |
 Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence Lab	|
 Department of Systems Design Engineering      	|
 University of Waterloo, Canada            	|