[Prev][Next][Index]

List of plants available through mail order

Since people are frequently asking for sources of different plants I
compiled a list of plants that are available through mail order (don't
look for Glossostigma, it wasn't available).

I've included one international source (Aquaflora) and 5 that are based in
the US.  I didn't include Dennerle because I don't know if they supply
plants by mail order. Other companies were not included because I don't
have a catalog or plant list.

I can post the list here or just send it to interested individuals.

Thoughts?

Ken