[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Lighting: Duration vs. Intensity

>From: George Booth <booth at hpmtlgb1_lvld.hp.com>

>Karla mentioned that it's really 10 hours/day if you count the hour
>the lights are on in the morning for feeding.  Also, there was not an
>algae "problem", just a little more than we like.

Hello, George - I would like to know more... do you have the lights set for 1
hour in the AM for feeding (say, 7-8AM), then rest of the lit-time slanted
heavily towards evening hours (such as 2pm to 11pm) for viewing while you are
home to enjoy the fish?  I would like to try a schedule like that, but have
hesitated for fear of stressing the system.
Thanks for your response -
Anne