[Prev][Next][Index]

re:FISHROOM Meeting #3

>>From: George Booth <booth at hpmtlgb1_lvld.hp.com>

I have tried getting to the FISHROOM, but have been unable to.
Perhaps the ol' HP "firewall" is preventing this.  Have any other
folks protected by corporate security measures had any luck or am I
just a net.bozo?  We might be getting a home computer soon, something
more advanced than the 1983 "Mindset" 80186 (with 256k of RAM!), so I
may get there yet.

George<<

At TI we also have a firewall.  I had to get an account on the firewall gateway
to get through using telnet.  I now have to log on to the gateway, then telnet
to the fishroom from there.

David W. Webb
Enterprise Computing Provisioning
Texas Instruments Inc.
(214) 575-3443 (voice)		MSGID:		DAWB
(214) 575-4853 (fax)			Internet:	dwebb at ti_com
(214) 581-2380 (pager)		Text Pager:	pgr at msg_ti.com Subj:PAGE:David
Webb