[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: FISHROOM Meeting #3

> George Booth <booth at hpmtlgb1_lvld.hp.com> wrote:
> I have tried getting to the FISHROOM, but have been unable to.
> Perhaps the ol' HP "firewall" is preventing this.  Have any other
> folks protected by corporate security measures had any luck or am I
> just a net.bozo?  We might be getting a home computer soon, something
> more advanced than the 1983 "Mindset" 80186 (with 256k of RAM!), so I
> may get there yet.

Hmmm.  I'm behind the "USWest" firewall, and have always gotten in.
I've never had any problem, but I've noticed Shaji, George, and other
plant people not be able to get in.  Do you think it's maybe a
conspiracy against plant people?  (They haven't targetted me yet).

:-)

--charley
cbay at lookout_ecte.uswc.uswest.com