[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: 19ga insulated NiChrome heating cablees 0.5 ohms/ft

In rec.aquaria you write:

>I have found a source for insulated NiChrome 60 wire.  This wire
>has a PFE teflon jacket which has excellant water, temperature,
>and abrasion characteristics.  This wire has a resistance of
>0.5 ohms/ft and to make a 50 watt heater would require 21 ft.
>I had to buy $50 (200ft)to make a minimum anybody interested in
>buying any ($10-$20)please contact me mk at delphi-int_org

I'd be interested in this.  I've also forwarded your mail to the
Aquatic Plants list, as there are others on this list who would also
probably be interested.

   - Erik
--
---
Erik D. Olson                		"I'd rather be right here."