[Prev][Next][Index]

Siamese Algae Eaters - $$$$$!

>From: Neil Frank <nfrank at nando_net>
>Date: Tue, 30 May 1995 17:18:33 -0400 (EDT)
>Subject: Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V1 #94

>Here is some information about the availability of the SAE taken from Liisa's
>and my article published in the Mar-April issue of The Aquatic Gardener:

[stuff deleted]

>Contact:
>  Glenn Zappulla
>  Albany Aquarium
>  818 San Pablo Ave.
>  Albany, CA 94706
>  (510) 525-1166

Albany Aquarium used to sell Siamese Algae Eaters for less than three
bucks apiece.  But, it seems inflation is running really high in
California.  The asking price has gone up to $7 as of last week.  They
also charge $30 for overnight shipping within the States.

It is, therefore, a good idea to try to get your fish store to order
them, as Neil suggested.  Unfortunately, I have not had much luck.

-Shaji
Shaji Bhaskar                                              bhaskar at bnr_ca
BNR, 35 Davis Dr., RTP, NC 27709, USA                      (919) 991 7125