[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V1 #81

Dave, your problem with CO2 running out reminds me of some thoughts I
have been having about how do you know when the CO2 level is right?
You could use some kind of Co2 meter to adjust the injection level,
but it would be easier and maybe more germane to the fish to measure
the pH and build a pH-o-stat!  Maybe issue another bubble when the pH
drops .05 or ???  Anyway, I am in the early stages of thinking about
this so any input from others would be more than welcome.
Dave Gomberg, Experimenta            San Francisco      gomberg at wcf_com