[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Ophiopogon Japonicus, and plant list

Text item:

>From: FERNANDEZ_ENRIQUE at Tandem_COM
>Date: 18 May 95 03:49:00 -0700
>Subject: Re: Ophiopogon Japonicus

[snip]

>In the Aquatic Plants FAQ, Erik Olson includes both Acorus and
>Ophiopogon in a blacklist of not truly aquatic plants. I tried some

Could you point me to the correct Aquatic Plants FAQ? I can't seem to
find the blacklist information in the usual Plants FAQ at caltech.

>From: WORKINGSW at aol_com
>Date: Thu, 18 May 1995 15:34:24 -0400
>Subject: Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V1 #76

>in an aquarium.  A good candidate for 6-week meltdown - perhaps more so than
>acorus, which can do OK in certain aquarium conditions.  If you are willing

Unfortunately I have bought 8 of this Ophiopogon for US 10cents each. Plants
over here are cheap, 3 young E.Bleheri or E.Orisis cost only US 40cents. I
think I'll keep these Acorus and Ophiopogon until I can find some Anubias Nana
or those small E.Quadricostatus from the natural stream here. Can't find them
in the shop.

*****
Also I have a question on the plant list at the KRIB. Example below:

Rotala Wallichii (B2,D,G,R,Y)
                 What does the above stand for? Where can I get the
                 lagend for it.

Thanks.

rgds..kbkoh

Text item: External Message Header