[Prev][Next][Index]

Grow & Show

I have a ten gallon tank that currently only has two small bulbs in the
hood. No where near as much light as I'd like (or my plants for that
matter). What I would like to do is get rid of the hood, put a glass cover
over the tank and suspend a light (or two or three) above the tank about
2-3 feet. This light would also be used for plants around the tank (like a
Monstera that I would like to hang the air roots into the tank).

I was looking at flourescent fixtures, but the only ones I could find are
very ugly. So the guy at the store suggested some Grow & Show spotlights.
Has anyone used these? are they worth looking into? How many would I need?

Thanks,

- Paul

Paul Evad (aka Ded on Shadow's Edge)        "Everything should be made
pevad at islandnet_com                           as simple as possible, but
http://islandnet.com/~pevad/Kudos.html          not simpler." - Einstein