From: stevensj at calshp_cals.wisc.edu
Date: Fri, 5 May 1995 09:07:03 -0500
To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
Subject: Re:  Aquatic Plants Digest V1 #51

Hi everyone,

I'm brand new to this list, just found out about it & I think it's great.
I also subscribe to the AGA & an aquarium listserver & occasionally browse
the *.aquaria groups.  A week ago I posted to those groups that I have a tank
for sale, heres the details for anyone who's interested:

125 gal All Glass brand tank, currently densely planted.
Dimensions are 72"x18"x22".  It has an UGF powered by two powerheads & two
airstones plus an aquaclear 500 filter.  It has two single tube 36" light hoods
& one double tube hood, all with triton full spectrum bulbs & all trim is oak.
I also have a denitrator & a DIY yeast + sugar CO2 system on the tank.

I would prefer to sell the whole setup complete with plants & decorations (some
driftwood & bogwood) & even fish if interested (ancistrus, angelfish, neon
tetras, serpae tetras & catfish & one large flying fox) for $500.  I live in
Madison WI for anyone who's interested, my email address is:
stevensj at calshp_cals.wisc.edu

Also, anyone interested in plant cuttings, I have anubias nana (approx. 3" high
& 4 " diameter potted plants), various cryptocornes (crypt wendtii for sure +
some others), hygrophilia, rotala, bacopa, hornwort & aponogetons.

Joanne.