[Prev][Next][Index]

re: Water Lilies

>From: Ava Kadohiro <ava at uhunix_uhcc.hawaii.edu>
>Date: Thu, 27 Apr 1995 14:10:51 -0400
>Subject: Water Lilies
>
>I am looking for a reasonably priced source for water lilies
>and aquarium plants.  I would like to start some small water gardens
>in the back yard but the prices of water lilies here on Oahu are a
>little too steep.  Prices range from about $20.00 to $60.00.  I'm not
>looking for rare or exotic lilies __ just something to enjoy after a
>long workday.I'll appreciate any informtion you can send.  Thank you.Ava

I'm not much of a pond person, but I do have some mail-order vendors
that you could check out.  One of my friends recommended Slocum Water
Gardens to me.  They have a good selection of tropical aquarium
plants, which should be a plus since you are in Hawaii.

Lilypons Water Gardens                      Slocum Water Gardens
6800 Lilypons Rd.                           1101 Cypress Gardens Blvd.
P.O. Box 10                                 Winter Haven, FL 33884-1932
Buckeystown, MD 21717-0100                  (813) 293 7151
(800) 999 5459

Van Ness Water Gardens                      William Tricker, Inc.
2460 North Euclid Ave.                      7125 Tanglewood Dr.
Upland, CA 91786-1199                       Independence, OH 44131
(714) 982 2425                              (800) 524 3492

-Shaji