[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: tweezers

------------------------------

From: CrypDude at aol_com
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 1995 13:02:16 -0400
Subject: Tweesers

Great info, Hardjono.  Tweesers sound like an indispensible tool that I
should have thought of long ago for my stem plants.  Thanks for the
suggestion.

------------------------------

I feel guilty posting this, for I know Hardjono is of oriental
extraction. I find chopsticks a lot more versatile than all the
tweezers I own (and I have a wild collection of them).

My biggest problem is that I can't nip through really tough stems with
ordinary wooden chopsticks. What is the best way to snip a small, tough
runner in a deep tank? (tweezers don't do it either)

Wright

--

What if the Church and the State are the mob that howls at the door?
                                            --  William Butler Yeats