[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Repeated mailing of digest

I too have noticed that the digest is frequently getting mailed twice.
There is an installation problem, but I cannot fix it, since don't
have an account at actwin.com.  Yes, I administer the list.  No, I
don't need an account to administer the list.  Administration is done
by emailing control messages to the automated list server.

On the positive side, Mark Rosenstein, who is the person who can
actually do something, tells me he thinks he knows what the problem
is.  He has promised to look into it.  Hopefully, this bug will be
fixed soon.

I am also aware of the other problem that Erik pointed out.  Some
incoming email to the list is being archived more than once.  But the
problem does not propagate to the emailed digest.

-Shaji