[Prev][Next][Index]

Anubias Eater

 >>  Unfortunately, one of the fish in my tank is nibbling away at the new
leaves.  One of my favorite plants, a.coffeefolia grows well, but each new
leaf grows jagged and deformed because someone nibbles on it while it's still
a shoot. <<

 Of the fish on your list, the only one I _haven't_ successfully kept in a
planted tank was the Sturisoma. These fish need a fair amount of cellulose in
their diet, and if you don't have drift wood in the tank to rasp at, perhaps
he has developed a taste for Anubias instead.

  E-mail from: Karen Randall, 15-Apr-1995