[Prev][Next][Index]

Plants Digest

Eric,

 This is my first time posting to the "plants digest", so I hope I'm doing
this right.

 >> Certainly.  This technological terror we have created is great indeed, but
its power is insignificant next to THE FORCE.  Aquatic gardening comes from
within, not without. <<

 I was just discussing this phenomenon with a group of people at the NEC
workshop where we were remarking on George Booth's incredible tanks, and
Dorothy Reimer's obvious low-tech "green thumb".  I think 85% of aquatic
gardening is learning to keep your tank balanced at what ever level of
technology you decide on.  Beyond that, technology _might_ help you with the
other 15%!

 Karen Randall

  E-mail from: Karen Randall, 10-Apr-1995