[APD] center brace

Folks,

Thanks for the comments about the center brace on tanks.  I'm pretty comfortable that the metal brace I made will keep the tank together for the near term.  I do have plans to do a complete redo of the tank this summer.  At that time, I'll buy a new tank.  I'm even thinking about a different size tank, something not as narrow as the 55 (front to back) and heck I might have to see about the guy who made my stand making another for me.  In the 50-100 gallon range, do folks think any one size is best?  I have some tetras, little cherry shrimp (my favorites) and of course loads of plants.  Currently using 4 HO T5s for illumination.

John F. Hess
johnfhess at comcast_net