Re: [APD] LED Lighting

LEDs tend to last a loooong time. I've seen ratings of 100,000 hours
before but the exact time will depend on the specific one you're using
and also on the operating temperature. You can expect a significantly
longer useable life from the LEDs than from fluorescents though. I
usually think of LED's as a "buy this one time" light fixture since I've
never had to replace one (I have some 5+ years old).

If you just need T5 bulbs, try AH Supply or Grainger.

  -Bill