Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 10:05:20 -0800 (PST)
From: Lief Brittan Youngs <liefy at yahoo_com>
Subject: [APD] LED Lighting
To: "aquatic-plants at actwin_com" <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>

While we are on the subject, does anyone know how long the lights last or is there a way to replace the ones that burn out? Or does anyone know a source to buy t-5 bulbs? It seems the major catalogs are converting to selling only LED lighting. I have never used them and have worries.

Lief Youngs BS, REMT,?CNA
?