[APD] LED Lighting

While we are on the subject, does anyone know how long the lights last or is there a way to replace the ones that burn out? Or does anyone know a source to buy t-5 bulbs? It seems the major catalogs are converting to selling only LED lighting. I have never used them and have worries.

Lief Youngs BS, REMT, CNA

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. -- Steve Prefontaine
The only one who can tell you 'you can't' is you. And you don't have to listen. -- Nike