Re: [APD] Fungus on Elodea

There was a paper from the NSW (Australia) Government Scientists about using
the funguscide called Chlorothalonil for aquatic snail control in rice
crops.   I tried it for snail control in my aquatic plant ponds.  It killed
most plants that had submerged growth.

I suggest you use a funguscide carefully, do a small controlled experiment
with a small amount of material before you treat everything.

Cheers
Dave