Re: [APD] leaves fading away

On 20/06/2012 16:52, Vadiraj wrote:
Hi Guys,

I just did a new setup 10 days back. Planted anubias, cuba and cryptocorynes.
Substrate used is ADA amazonia on a ADA power sand special.

Co2 1 pps
Light 40w for 6 hours in the evening and 2 hours in the morning. Total
8 hours a day.
Canister filter, with ADA bio rio in it.

Yet the HC cuba and leaves are getting rottened. I do not understand
what could be the reason?
The tank size is 60x45x45. Must be atleast 150-200 ltr tank.

Please suggest.

Probably typical reaction of a water chemistry change?

What was the KH, GH and pH of the water the plants came in?

--
Stuart Halliday
http://mytriops.com/